The number of social media users is growing every year. The most important indicator of the popularity of the new format of human communication is the proportion of the world's population that actively uses social networks. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is the use of social platforms as channels to promote a brand, increase a target audience, drive traffic to a website and increase sales. Social media is the backbone of social media marketing.
TechClass Social Media Marketing course will take you from social zero to social hero using our practical approach. It is a comprehensive online course on social media as part of your content marketing strategy, giving learners an excellent grounding and skill set to enter the world of social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. You will learn about the impact of these social media platforms and how they enable you to reach your target audiences by engaging with them and growing your network.
After completing this course, you will learn about the benefits and importance of social networks. You will also get familiar with developing social media strategy, setting goals, defining target audiences, and conducting social media analysis. Additionally, you will be presented with content production methods, choosing the right platforms and channels to publish your content on social media. Moreover, you will learn about the content calendar and how to create it for regular content publishing. Social listening concepts and strategies, advertising types, influencer marketing, and social media metrics are also advanced key concepts covered in this course for advanced purposes.
- Learn about the importance and benefits of social media marketing
- Get familiar with social media management
- Learn how to develop a social media marketing strategy and define target audiences
- Get familiar with SWOT and competitive analysis
- Learn about doing a social media audit
- Get familiar with content planning and choosing the right platform for content production
- Create a content calendar and publish it with tools
- Get familiar with social listening, strategies, and social media metrics
- Learn about social media advertising, types and technics of publishing ads on social networks
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- 2.1. What is Social Media Marketing?
- 2.2. The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- 2.3. Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- 2.4. Social Media Management
- 2.5. Quiz
Chapter 3: Developing Social Media Strategy
- 3.1. The Importance of A Social Media Strategy
- 3.2. Developing Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 3.3. Setting Social Media Goals
- 3.4. Defining Target Audiences
- 3.5. Conducting A Social Media Competitive Analysis
- 3.6. SWOT Analysis
- 3.7. Doing A Social Media Audit
- 3.8. Quiz
Chapter 4: Planning and Publishing
- 4.1. Proper Social Media Content
- 4.2. Building A Content Strategy for Social Media
- 4.3. Choosing The Right Platform
- 4.4. Overview of Social Networks
- 4.5. Content Production
- 4.6. Quiz
Chapter 5: Creating Content Calendar
- 5.1. What Is Content Calendar?
- 5.2. Why Do We Need Content Calendar?
- 5.3. Creating Content Calendar
- 5.4. Essential Tools to Create Content Calendar
- 5.5. Quiz
Chapter 6: Social Listening And Metrics
- 6.1. Social Listening
- 6.2. Importance of Social Listening
- 6.3. Social Listening Strategies
- 6.4. Social Listening Tools
- 6.5. Social Media Metrics
- 6.6. Quiz
Chapter 7: Social Media Advertising
- 7.1. Introduction to Social Media Advertising
- 7.2. Advantages of Advertising on Social Networks
- 7.3. Techniques for Advertising on Social Networks
- 7.4. Types of Social Media Ads
- 7.5. Influencer Marketing
- 7.6. Quiz
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
- 8.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 9: Finishing the Course
- 9.1. What We Have Learned
- 9.2. Where to Go Next
- 9.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 9.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
support said there will be certain courses for each social media but i also wanted to learn them all here
Thank you for all your support. This course was excellent, and I recommend it.
This is the first time I've registered for an online course, and I found it very useful. I learned that social media marketing is not just about posting and waiting for receiving engagement. You need to be knowledgeable about every aspect of marketing and use it as one tool. Techclass helped me achieve this, and I am very happy about it. Thank you.
It is a must to take this course. I liked the way the material were presented. Very easy to understand and detailed.
I find the challenges at the end of each lesson very motivating to practice, and the material is very clear to understand. Not complex or that technical.
- Opens in a new window.