Google Keep is a note-taking service with different features that lets people use various tools to take notes and collaborate with others. This course will introduce the student to the Google Keep apps on Android or iOS devices and the web. The student will get familiar with Google Keep different features and how to use them. In this course, students will learn to create and edit notes, make lists, create image notes, voice notes, and save a drawing as a note, set reminders, archive their notes or export them, send notes to other apps, and share notes.
- Get familiar with Google Keep and what can be done using this service
- Learn how to get started with Google Keep and sign into the app
- Learn how to create a note and edit it
- Learn how to make a list
- Get familiar with different types of notes like image notes or voice notes and how to create them
- Learn how to set reminders
- Learn how to search and share notes and lists
- Learn how to export data from Google Keep
- Get familiar with Google Keep versions for Web, Android, and iOS devices
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Keep
Chapter 3. Use Google Keep
Chapter 4. Search and Share Notes and Lists
Chapter 5. App Downloads
Chapter 6. Settings and Help
Chapter 7. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.