At TechClass, we value our intellectual property and take steps to protect our trademarks. This policy outlines the guidelines for using our trademarks and provides information about our registered trademarks.
Our registered trademarks include:
- The TechClass (t) logo: Registered in Finland with registrations pending elsewhere. The logo represents our brand identity and is used across all our platforms and communications.
- TechClass Academy™: Our flagship program offering comprehensive digital education.
- TechClass Digital Academy™: Our online learning platform provides access to a wide range of courses.
- TechClass LMS™: Our Learning Management System is designed to facilitate seamless learning experiences.
- TechLMS™: Our Learning Management System is designed to facilitate seamless learning experiences.
- Training Space™: Our dedicated space for training materials and learning resources.
- Training Designer™: Our tool for creating customized course content.
Please note that the absence of any TechClass trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive TechClass’s intellectual property rights.
Guidelines for Using Our Trademarks
Our trademarks are designed to represent our brand and services. Unauthorized use can cause confusion and infringe on our intellectual property rights. Therefore, we request that you:
- Do not use our trademarks in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with TechClass, unless expressly approved by us.
- Do not use our trademarks in a way that is likely to confuse consumers about your products or services.
- Do not alter, modify, or change our trademarks in any way.
If you notice any misuse of our trademarks, please report it to us at email@example.com. We appreciate your assistance in protecting our intellectual property rights.
Updates to This Policy
This policy may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in our trademarks or in the relevant laws. The last update was on the 19th of July, 2023.
If you have any questions or need further clarification about our Trademark Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.