Microsoft Lists is an app that helps users track information and organize work. It's simple, smart, and flexible, so everyone can stay on top of what matters the most. In this course, you will learn all the ins and outs of Microsoft Lists and deep dive into Office 365's new list-making tool. You will learn to easily create, share, and track lists with anyone on any device and keep everyone in sync with smart rules and collaboration features. You will also learn how to customize lists for whatever business needs.
- Get familiar with Microsoft Lists and its use cases
- Make a list from scratch
- Add different types of columns to a list
- Enter data into list columns
- Customize list layouts and views
- Sort and filter lists
- Share your lists with others
- Use Lists with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Get Started with Microsoft Lists
Chapter 3: Work with Lists
Chapter 4: Manage Lists
Chapter 5: Help
Chapter 6: Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.