Email Marketing has several unique advantages over other forms of marketing. The most significant benefit of email marketing is its ability to reach a worldwide audience of consumers with minimal effort. Email marketing helps you grab consumers' attention, propel them to action, raise awareness about your business, and connect with them where they are spending their time. The opportunities for email marketing success are endless if you understand the power of email marketing and have the right strategy.
By enrolling in the TechClass Email Marketing course, you will learn about email marketing and developing and implementing a strategy to start email marketing as part of your digital marketing approach.
After finishing this course, you will learn about email collection methods and growing email lists, know the different types of emails, plan email marketing campaigns, understand the principles of effective emails design, get the best results out of email marketing automation, and finally measure the KPIs directly related to your digital marketing goals.
- Learn about email marketing and its role in digital marketing
- Get familiar with on-site and offline email collection methods
- Learn about planning email marketing campaigns, planning and segmentation, and creating templates and A/B split testing
- Get familiar with the principles of effective email design
- Learn about email marketing automation
- Get to know personalized emails and triggers
- Learn about email marketing campaign metrics
- Learn to analyze email marketing KPIs, delivered emails, open rates, CTR, conversion rate, bounce, and subscribe rate
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Email Marketing
- 2.1. What is Email Marketing?
- 2.2. Importance of Email Marketing
- 2.3. Email Marketing Role in Digital Marketing
- 2.4. Types of Emails
- 2.5. Quiz
Chapter 3: Growing Email List
- 3.1. Email Collection Methods
- 3.2. On-site Email Collection
- 3.3. What is Lead Magnet?
- 3.4. Offline Email Collection
- 3.5. Quiz
Chapter 4: Planning Email Marketing Campaigns
- 4.1. Audience Planning
- 4.2. Segmentation
- 4.3. Frequency Planning
- 4.4. Choosing Email Marketing Software
- 4.5. Creating a Template
- 4.6. Tips on Creating a Newsletter
- 4.7. A/B Split Testing
- 4.8. Tips on Email Subject
- 4.9. Quiz
Chapter 5: Principles of Effective Email Design
- 5.1. Marketing Email Components
- 5.2. Tips on Call-to-Action Design
- 5.3. Email Design Checklist
Chapter 6: Email Marketing Automation
- 6.1. What is Marketing Automation?
- 6.2. Types of Automated Email
- 6.3. Personalized Email
- 6.4. What is Trigger?
- 6.5. Automation Tools
- 6.6. Quiz
Chapter 7: Email Marketing KPIs
- 7.1. Email Marketing Campaign Metrics
- 7.2. Emails Delivered
- 7.3. Open Rate
- 7.4. Click-through Rate
- 7.5. Conversions Rate
- 7.6. Spam Marking
- 7.7. Bounce Rate
- 7.8. Unsubscribe Rate
- 7.9. Quiz
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
- 8.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 9: Finishing the Course
- 9.1. What We Have Learned
- 9.2. Where to Go Next
- 9.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 9.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I just finished it and am excited about how it can help me market my products and keep in touch with my customers.
Im managing our company's email marketing affairs now and trying to apply what I learned from this course step by step. Thank you.
I took the course and learned many new things about email marketing. I liked email marketing automation most and am excited about it.
Haha. I thought email marketing is only sending email to the people you have their contact but learned that this is the tip of iceberg. I liked it and I recommend.
Very supportive and good interaction with students. Highly recommended.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.