To start your digital marketing strategy on your suitable channels, you must know and understand them. Digital Marketing provides a series of tools that help implement strategies, manage plans and understand trends, which will later allow companies to find new business opportunities and have a high presence in the Internet market.
This course is an introduction to Digital Marketing. In this course, you will learn about the different strategies and channels involved in digital marketing. This course aims to help you discover the potential and necessary strategies and tools to improve the online presence of your business and establish close and lasting relationships with your target audiences.
This introductory course will give you a brief overview of what you can do in the digital marketing program. It will highlight some benefits you could gain from developing or honing your digital skills. If you want to expand your training in digital marketing, you can enroll in the courses separately by visiting the department's page.
- Learn briefly about the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Identify the objectives and types of content marketing
- Learn about Search Engine Optimization and compare it with content marketing
- Get familiar with email marketing and its role in digital marketing
- Get familiar with the social media marketing, and its benefits
- Identify what eCommerce is and how it works
- Get familiar with search engine marketing and advertising models
- Learn about display advertising and different types of video ads
- Get familiar with affiliate marketing and its benefits
- Get introduced to the digital analytics and how Google Analytics work
- Identify what Google Search Console is and learn about search engine basics
- Learn briefly about digital marketing strategy and developing it
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- 2.1. What Is Digital Marketing?
- 2.2. Benefits of Digital Marketing
- 2.3. Digital Marketing Channel
- 2.4. Test your knowledge
- 2.5. Recommendation
Chapter 3: Content Marketing
- 3.1. What Is Content Marketing?
- 3.2. Objectives of Content Marketing
- 3.3. Types of Content
- 3.4. Test your knowledge
- 3.5. Recommendation
Chapter 4: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 4.1. What is SEO?
- 4.2. Content Marketing or Content SEO
- 4.3. Test your knowledge
- 4.4. Recommendation
Chapter 5: Email Marketing
- 5.1. What is Email Marketing?
- 5.2. Importance of Email Marketing
- 5.3. Email Marketing Role in Digital Marketing
- 5.4. Types of Emails
- 5.5. Test your knowledge
- 5.6. Recommendation
Chapter 6: Social Media Marketing
- 6.1. What is Social Media Marketing?
- 6.2. The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- 6.3. Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- 6.4. Social Media Management
- 6.5. Test your knowledge
- 6.6. Recommendation
Chapter 7: E-Commerce
- 7.1. What is eCommerce?
- 7.2. How Does eCommerce work?
- 7.3. Benefits of eCommerce
- 7.4. Types of eCommerce
- 7.5. Test your knowledge
- 7.6. Recommendation
Chapter 8: Paid Search Marketing with Google Ads
- 8.1. What is Search Engine Marketing?
- 8.2. What is Online Advertising?
- 8.3. Online Advertising Models
- 8.4. Test your knowledge
- 8.5. Recommendation
Chapter 9: YouTube and Display Advertising
- 9.1. What Is Display Advertising?
- 9.2. Pros and Cons of Display Advertising
- 9.3. What Is Video Advertising?
- 9.4. Choosing The Right Video Ad Format in Google Ads
- 9.5. Test your knowledge
- 9.6. Recommendation
Chapter 10: Affiliate Marketing
- 10.1. What Is Display Advertising?
- 10.2. Pros and Cons of Display Advertising
- 10.3. What Is Video Advertising?
- 10.4. Choosing The Right Video Ad Format in Google Ads
- 10.5. Test your knowledge
- 10.6. Recommendation
Chapter 11: Google Analytics
- 11.1. Why Digital Analytics?
- 11.2. How Does Google Analytics Work?
- 11.3. Google Analytics Account Structure
- 11.4. Test your knowledge
- 11.5. Recommendation
Chapter 12: Google Search Console
- 12.1. What is Google Search Console?
- 12.2. Benefits of Google Search Console
- 12.3. Search Engine Basics
- 12.4. Test your knowledge
- 12.5. Recommendation
Chapter 13: Digital Marketing Strategy
- 13.1. What is Google Search Console?
- 13.2. Why Do We Need Strategy?
- 13.3. Developing A Digital Marketing Plan
- 13.4. Test your knowledge
- 13.5. Recommendation
Chapter 14: Final Tasks
- 14.1. Self-study Essay
Chapter 15: Finishing the Course
- 15.1. What We Have Learned
- 15.2. Where to Go Next
- 15.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 15.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.