YouTube is the second most visited website in the world. With over 2.2 billion users and approximately 1 billion hours of content viewed per day, it's an excellent opportunity to help businesses increase traffic, brand awareness, and conversions in a profitable way. Consumers turn to YouTube to search for product reviews to help them make purchase decisions. For marketers, that’s the perfect time to get in front of prospects: when they’re looking at your competitors. That’s the time to show them your offer.
This course will teach you how to target the right people in the right way on YouTube and Google Display Network. You will learn how to structure your YouTube and display ad campaigns and scale them once they start working.
- Learn about the fundamentals of video and display advertising.
- Get familiar with YouTube advertising and bidding strategies,
- Learn about Google Display Network and Types
- Understand how to define display ad campaign goals
- Learn how to create display ad campaigns with Google Ads
- Learn how to create and manage a YouTube channel
- Get familiar with different types of video Ad formats
- Understand different types of Google Ad video campaigns on YouTube
- Learn how to create a Video Ad campaign
- Get familiar with YouTube ad tools
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Beginning with This Course
- Our Approach in This Course
- About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
Chapter 2: Video and Display Advertising Fundamentals
- What Is Display Advertising?
- Display Advertising Effectiveness
- Pros and Cons of Display Advertising
- What Is Video Advertising?
- Video Ad Terminology and Bidding
- Basic Metrics
Chapter 3: Google Display Network
- Google Display Network
- Search Network Vs. Display Network
- Benefits of Display Ads
- Display Network Ads Appearance
- Smart Display Campaigns
- Defining Display Ad Campaign Goals
- Creating Your First Display Ad Campaign (1)
- Creating Your First Display Ad Campaign (2)
Chapter 4: Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- What Is YouTube Channel?
- Why YouTube Channel?
- Creating YouTube Channel
- Upload A Video On YouTube
- Edit YouTube Video In YouTube Studio
- YouTube Analytics Reporting
Chapter 5: Video Ad Formats in YouTube
- Skippable In-stream Ads
- Non-skippable In-stream Ads
- Bumper Ads
- In-feed Video Ads
- Masthead Ads
- Choosing The Right Video Ad Format in Google Ads
Chapter 6: Audience Planning in Google Ads
- Audience Manager in Google Ads
- Audience Targeting
- Audience Segment Types
- Different Audience Targeting Options
- Choose Right Audience on YouTube Ad
Chapter 7: YouTube Video Advertising
- Why Advertise on YouTube?
- Create Video Campaigns
- Video Reach Campaigns
- Outstream Video Campaigns
- Video Ad Sequencing
- Choosing Video Campaign Subtypes
- Audience Segments and Demographic
Chapter 8: YouTube Ad Tools
- YouTube Mockup Tool
- YouTube Masthead Preview
- YouTube Director Mix
- YouTube Video Builder
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- Final Project
- Self-study Essay
- Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.