The goal of this course is for the student to be familiar with the process of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and learn to affect the visibility of a website or a web page in search engine results to increase the number of visitors coming from search engines. SEO is one of the most practical concepts of web development. After passing this course, the student will be able to analyze the SEO status of a web application and provide solutions to empower such web applications in SEO concepts.
The objective of the course is to acquire a global vision of SEO, understanding its benefits, key factors, and the techniques that must be applied to improve the positioning of a website.
In the TechClass Search Engine Optimization course, you will learn about search engine basics and concepts of search engine marketing. We will let you know about the importance of SEO skills. You will also learn about SEO Audit before beginning your SEO and then learn in detail about types of SEO such as on-page, off-page, and technical SEO. Finally, you will learn about the tools and platforms by which you can measure your KPIs and rank on Google.
- Understand the search basics
- Learn about search engine marketing and the differences between paid and organic ranking
- Understand the importance of SEO skills
- Learn how to perform an SEO audit before beginning SEO
- Get familiar with different types of on-page SEO and optimize each element on your website
- Get familiar with Off-page SEO and its techniques
- Learn about technical SEO and control its related techniques
- Learn about the tools and platforms to monitor and analyze your KPIs and appearance on Google
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Search Engines
- 2.1. Introduction to Search Engines
- 2.2. How do Search Engines work?
- 2.3. Search Engine Basics
- 2.4. Google's Ranking Factors
- 2.5. Quiz
Chapter 3: Search Engine Marketing
- 3.1. What is Search Engine Marketing?
- 3.2. Search Engine Advertising
- 3.3. SEA vs. SEO
- 3.4. Quiz
Chapter 4: Introduction to SEO
- 4.1. What is Search Engine Optimization?
- 4.2. Importance of SEO skills
- 4.3. The Impact of Usability and User Experience on SEO
Chapter 5: SEO Audit
- 5.1. What is SEO Audit?
- 5.2. On-Page SEO Audit
- 5.3. Off-Page SEO Audit
- 5.4. Technical SEO Audit
- 5.5. SEO Audit Tools
- 5.6. Quiz
Chapter 6: On-Page SEO
- 6.1. Page titles
- 6.2. Meta tags
- 6.3. URLs structure
- 6.4. Site navigation
- 6.5. Headings
- 6.6. Content
- 6.7. Hyperlinks
- 6.8. Images
- 6.9. Error pages
- 6.10. eCommerce Website SEO
- 6.11. Quiz
Chapter 7: Off-Page SEO
- 7.1. What is Off-Page SEO?
- 7.2. Backlinks
- 7.3. Social signals
Chapter 8: Technical SEO
- 8.1. White hat and black hat techniques
- 8.2. Disallowing Search Engines
- 8.3. Rel="canonical"
- 8.4. Myths and Misconceptions
- 8.5. Google Page Experience Signals
- 8.6. Page Speed
- 8.7. Mobile Friendliness
- 8.8. Structured Data
- 8.9. Quiz
Chapter 9: Tools and Platforms
- 9.1. Search Engine Tools
- 9.2. Google Trends
- 9.3. PageSpeed Insights
- 9.4. Introduction to Google Analytics
- 9.5. Introduction to Google Search Console
- 9.6. Quiz
Chapter 10: Final Tasks
- 10.1. Final Project
- 10.2. Self-study essay
Chapter 11: Finishing the Course
- 11.1. What We Have Learned
- 11.2. Where to Go Next
- 11.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 11.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The course was interesting and provided good information about SEO.
The course was the combination of both theoretical and practical topics. Really great work setting up this course. Platform is also impressive.
- Opens in a new window.