Search Engine Marketing is the promotion of a resource in search engines. Its goal is to generate leads, that is, to attract targeted buyers who are potentially interested in an offer or direct sales. Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users.
In this course, you will learn how to get started with Google Search Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow a business. It covers Google Ads basics, how to choose the best keywords with Google Keyword Planner, plans budget for your campaign, manages it, and measures the campaign’s success. You will master driving qualified traffic, or best-fit customers to a business while they're searching on Google, for products and services like the ones that the business offers
- Learn about the fundamentals of online advertising.
- Get familiar with different types of online advertising such as contextual, targeted, banner and display advertising,
- Understand the hierarchy of Google Ads account
- Learn how to create a Google ad account.
- Get to know campaigns types and goals.
- Learn about planning and selecting keywords.
- Get familiar with different keyword match types.
- Understand location targeting of the ads and setting the budget
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Beginning with This Course
- 1.1. Our Approach in This Course
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
Chapter 2: Introduction to Online Advertising
- 2.1. What Is Online Advertising?
- 2.2. Online Advertising Models
- 2.3. Types of Online Advertising
- 2.4. Contextual Advertising
- 2.5. Targeted Advertising
- 2.6. Banner or Display Advertising
- 2.7. Mobile Advertising
- 2.8. Push Notifications
Chapter 3: Search Engine Marketing
- 3.1. What is Search Engine Marketing?
- 3.2. Search Engine Advertising
- 3.3. SEA vs. SEO
- 3.4. What Is Google Ads?
- 3.5. How Does Google Ads Work?
Chapter 4: Creating Your First Google Ad
- 4.1. Understanding The Google Ads Account Hierarchy
- 4.2. Creating First Google Ads Account
- 4.3. Create Your First Campaign
- 4.4. Creating Your First Ad
- 4.5. Selecting Keywords For Your Ad
- 4.6. Location Targeting
- 4.7. Setting Budget
Chapter 5: Launching A Campaign in Expert Mode
- 5.1. Google Ads in Expert Mode
- 5.2. Campaign Goal
- 5.3. Campaign Types
- 5.4. Google Search Ads Campaigns
- 5.5. Google Shopping Campaigns
- 5.6. Advertising On The Display Network
- 5.7. Video Campaigns
- 5.8. Advertising Campaigns For Mobile Applications
- 5.9. Smart Ad Campaigns
Chapter 6: Practical Example of Google Ad
- 6.1.. Define Your Goals
- 6.2. Ads' General Settings
- 6.3. Targeting and Audience Segments
- 6.4. Budget and Bidding
- 6.5. The Ad Auction
- 6.6. Set Up the Ad Group
- 6.7. Keyword Match Types
- 6.8. Negative Keywords Match Type
- 6.9. Create Your Ad
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
- 7.1. Final Project
- 7.2. Self-study Essay
- 7.3. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.