Search engine marketing is an effective Internet marketing channel through which you can increase the visibility of a website in the search engine results, using paid and free methods. Its goal is to generate leads, that is, to attract targeted buyers who are potentially interested in an offer or direct sales. Google Ads is an online advertising platform created by Google where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users.
Advertising on Google is formed by the type of auction. This means that the cost of each click and the ad's position will depend on supply and demand. Every time a Google search is performed, Google Ads runs an auction of the available ad positions.
In this course, you will learn how to get started with Google Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow a business. It covers Google Ads basics, choosing the best keywords with Google Keyword Planner, planning a budget for your campaign, managing it, and measuring the campaign’s success. You will learn to work with links, create effective ads, and select key phrases and negative keywords. It will also help you master driving qualified traffic or best-fit customers to a business while searching on Google for products and services like the ones the business offers.
- Learn about the fundamentals of online advertising
- Get familiar with different types of online advertising such as contextual, targeted banner, and display advertising
- Understand the hierarchy of Google Ads account
- Learn how to create a Google Ad account
- Get to know campaign types and goals
- Learn about planning and selecting keywords
- Get familiar with different keyword match types
- Understand location targeting of the ads and setting the budget
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Online Advertising
- 2.1. What Is Online Advertising?
- 2.2. Online Advertising Models
- 2.3. Types of Online Advertising
- 2.4. Contextual Advertising
- 2.5. Targeted Advertising
- 2.6. Banner or Display Advertising
- 2.7. Mobile Advertising
- 2.8. Push Notifications
- 2.9. Quiz
Chapter 3: Search Engine Marketing
- 3.1. What is Search Engine Marketing?
- 3.2. Search Engine Advertising
- 3.3. SEA vs. SEO
- 3.4. What Is Google Ads?
- 3.5. How Does Google Ads Work?
- 3.6. Quiz
Chapter 4: Creating Your First Google Ad
- 4.1. Understanding The Google Ads Account Hierarchy
- 4.2. Creating First Google Ads Account
- 4.3. Create Your First Campaign
- 4.4. Creating Your First Ad
- 4.5. Selecting Keywords For Your Ad
- 4.6. Location Targeting
- 4.7. Setting Budget
- 4.8. Quiz
Chapter 5: Launching A Campaign in Expert Mode
- 5.1. Google Ads in Expert Mode
- 5.2. Campaign Goal
- 5.3. Campaign Types
- 5.4. Google Search Ads Campaigns
- 5.5. Google Shopping Campaigns
- 5.6. Advertising On The Display Network
- 5.7. Video Campaigns
- 5.8. Advertising Campaigns For Mobile Applications
- 5.9. Smart Ad Campaigns
- 5.10. Quiz
Chapter 6: Practical Example of Google Ad
- 6.1. Define Your Goals
- 6.2. Ads' General Settings
- 6.3. Targeting and Audience Segments
- 6.4. Budget and Bidding
- 6.5. The Ad Auction
- 6.6. Set Up the Ad Group
- 6.7. Keyword Match Types
- 6.8. Negative Keywords Match Type
- 6.9. Create Your Ad
- 6.10. Quiz
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
- 7.1. Final Project
- 7.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 8: Finishing the Course
- 8.1. What We Have Learned
- 8.2. Where to Go Next
- 8.3. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The course doesn't only cover Google Ads. It starts with search engine marketing basics and helps you master essential topics you need for Google Ads. ¡Gracias!
- Opens in a new window.