Microsoft Whiteboard is a collaborative intelligent canvas that brings people, content, and ideas together. It allows for effective collaboration and meetings, brainstorming, problem-solving, project planning, and sprint planning that lead to progress and learning. Whiteboard is considered an ideal app for remote working systems. Whether team users are in the same place or in different locations, with Whiteboard, they will be able to work collaboratively on their own devices and collect ideas.
This course will introduce the students to the Whiteboard app and its uses. Students will get familiar with the Whiteboard interface. They will learn how to work with this app, use inking tools, add text, images, and notes, insert menus and how to save, share, and export their whiteboard canvas. They will also get familiar with the Whiteboard settings to adjust the available options to suit your needs. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Whiteboard to collaborate with other users and share their ideas easily.
- Learn to use inking tools
- Learn how to add text to a whiteboard
- Learn how to add an image to a whiteboard
- Learn how to add notes to a whiteboard
- Learn how to insert a menu
- Learn to save, share or export a whiteboard
- Get familiar with Whiteboard’s settings
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2:Introduction to Microsoft Whiteboard
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Whiteboard?
- 2.2. Whiteboard Interface
- 2.3. Quiz
Chapter 3: Get Started with Whiteboard
- 3.1. Get Started with Whiteboard
Chapter 4: Work with Whiteboard
- 4.1. Use Inking Tools
- 4.2. Add Text, Image, and Note
- 4.3. Insert Menu
- 4.4. Save, Share, and Export
Chapter 5: Settings
- 5.1. Whiteboard Settings
Chapter 6: Final Tasks
- 6.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.