Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help users stay organized and manage their day-to-day tasks. Everyone can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase productivity and focus on what matters. In this course, you will take a tour of Microsoft To Do, create new tasks and task steps, and work with lists and groups. This course will also take a closer look at smart lists. You will learn how to set task reminders, and due dates and categorize tasks. The course also dives deep into lists and sharing a list, and assigning tasks to others in a team environment using Microsoft To Do.
In this course, students will get familiar with task concepts and To Do’s use cases. They will learn to create lists and add tasks, pick a category, add files, organize tasks, and print lists. They learn about sharing tasks. By the end of this course, the students will be able to use Microsoft To Do to create a to do list and manage their tasks in one place.
- Learn how to create a list and add tasks
- Learn how to add steps and notes
- Get familiar with a due date, remind me, repeat and assign the task
- Learn how to manage To Do
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Microsoft To Do
- 2.1. What is Microsoft To Do?
Chapter 3: Get Started with To Do
- 3.1. Get Started with To Do
Chapter 4: Work with To Do
- 4.1. Create Lists and Add Tasks
- 4.2. Add Steps, Importance, and Notes
- 4.3. Due Date, Remind Me, Repeat and Assign Task
- 4.4. Pick a Category, Add File and Print Lists
- 4.5. Quiz
Chapter 5: Manage To Do
- 5.1. Organize Tasks and Task Lists
- 5.2. Delete and Restore Tasks
- 5.3. Share Tasks
- 5.4. Use Microsoft To Do with Outlook Tasks
Chapter 6: Final Tasks
- 6.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.