Microsoft Sway is a cloud-based application presented by Microsoft that makes it easy for users to create and share multimedia content, interactive reports, presentations, and more. Sway is a flexible web-based app that enables users to add their own text and pictures, search for any topic, and import relevant content from other sources, and then Sway will do the rest. Sway is designed to be viewed on the web, and users can use it on their PC and with any browser, Mac, or tablet.
This course will introduce the students to the Sway app and its uses. Students will learn to create a Sway, format its text, change its design, preview it, and create a Sway from other sources. They will also learn to add images, videos, and elements to a Sway. They will learn how to collaborate on a Sway and share it. By the end of this course, users will be familiar with Microsoft Sway, and they will be able to create their own Sways either from a topic or a template, add different content and share them with their friends or colleagues.
- Learn how to create a Sway
- Learn to insert a title to a Sway
- Learn to insert text into a Sway
- Learn how to format the text of a Sway
- Learn how to change the design of a Sway
- Learn to preview a Sway
- Learn to create a Sway from a topic
- Learn to create a Sway from a template
- Get familiar with sharing and collaboration on a Sway
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Microsoft Sway
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Sway?
- 2.2. Sway vs. PowerPoint
Chapter 3: Get Started with Sway
- 3.1. Get Started with Sway
Chapter 4: Create a New Sway
- 4.1. Create a New Sway
- 4.2. Insert a Title
- 4.3. Insert Text into Your Sway
- 4.4. Format Text
- 4.5. Change the Design
- 4.6. Preview Your Sway
Chapter 5: Add Further Content to your Sway
- 5.1. Add Images
- 5.2. Add Video
- 5.3. Embed Elements with the Embed Card
- 5.4. Group Text and Images
- 5.5. Quiz
Chapter 6: Create a Sway from other Sources
- 6.1. Create a Sway from Topic
- 6.2. Create a Sway from a Template
Chapter 7: Collaboration and Sharing
- 7.1. Collaborate on a Sway
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.