Microsoft Sway is an easy-to-use digital storytelling app for creating interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Its built-in design engine helps users create professional designs in minutes. With Sway, your images, text, videos, and other multimedia all flow together in a way that enhances the story. In this course, you will learn to use Microsoft Sway to create and share interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more.
- Get familiar with Microsoft Sway and its use cases
- Create a new Sway
- Insert media and other content types in your Sway
- Add Cards and Groups to a Sway
- Embed elements in your Sway using the Embed Card
- Format the look of your Sway presentation
- Create Sway from Topic and Template
- Learn the different ways of hosting and sharing your Sway
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Get Started with Sway
Chapter 3: Create a New Sway
Chapter 4: Add Further Content to your Sway
Chapter 5: Create a Sway from other Sources
Chapter 6: Collaboration and Sharing
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.