Microsoft Stream is a video service that allows employees to securely submit, view, and share videos to increase productivity. You can share recordings of lectures, meetings, presentations, training sessions, and other videos to help your team work together more effectively. Stream also makes it simple to exchange video comments, tag timecodes in remarks, and add descriptions to refer to specific places in a video while collaborating with colleagues.
In this course, students will learn how to produce and manage video files with others in their business. They will learn to use Stream to produce and consume content, including uploading movies and altering automatically generated captions. Students will learn to view, upload, record, share videos, manage content, and get familiar with creating channels and groups. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Microsoft Stream effectively.
- Learn to get started with Stream
- Learn to record screen or video
- Get familiar with sharing videos
- Learn to manage groups and channels
- Learn how to manage content
- Learn about Stream settings
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: What is Microsoft Stream?
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Stream?
Chapter 3: Get Started with Microsoft Stream
- 3.1. Get Started with Stream
Chapter 4:Work with Stream
- 4.1. View and Upload Videos
- 4.2. Record Screen or Video
- 4.3. Share Videos
- 4.4. Search
Chapter 5:Content Management
- 5.1. Organize and Manage Content
Chapter 6: Create Channels and Groups
- 6.1. Create Channels and Groups
- 6.2. Invite People
- 6.3. Quiz
Chapter 7: Settings
- 7.1. Stream Settings
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.