Microsoft Planner is a project management app within Office 365. This tool, developed by Microsoft, is one of the best apps for personal and teamwork planning. It organizes teamwork, tasks, conversations, and files. Users can access Planner using a browser, on a desktop, within Microsoft Teams, and through mobile devices with Android or iOS. The planner is simple! And it can boost a team’s productivity. New users find it as an app that is easy to work with it. It is included in the licensing for Office 365 users. The planner can help project managers and their teams to make plans and assign tasks. It includes many essential project management features, such as Progress tracking, reminders, task assignment, and management.
This course will introduce the students to the Planner app and its uses. Students will learn about task and project management using Planner and its useful features. They will learn to create new plans and new tasks, assign tasks to their colleagues and make checklists. Students will also get familiar with managing buckets in Planner and learn to manage buckets. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Microsoft Planner to plan events and tasks.
- Get familiar with the benefits of Planner
- Learn to create and manage tasks
- Learn to manage buckets
- Learn how to collaborate with colleagues
- Learn how to manage a project
- Learn how to integrate Planner with other apps
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Get Started with Planner
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Planner?
- 2.2. The Benefits of Using Planner
- 2.3. Get Started with Planner
- 2.4. Planner in your Pocket
Chapter 3: Create and Manage Tasks
- 3.1. Create New Plan
- 3.2. Create New Tasks
- 3.3. Assign Tasks to Colleagues
- 3.4. Checklists
- 3.5. Move and Copy Tasks
- 3.6. Edit and Update Task Status
- 3.7. Delete Tasks, Delete and Leave Plans
- 3.8. Quiz
Chapter 4: Manage Buckets
- 4.1. Create New Buckets
- 4.2. Rename, Delete and Arrange Buckets
Chapter 5: Collaboration with Colleagues
- 5.1. Attach Files
- 5.2. Categories with Labels
- 5.3. Mark as Favorite
- 5.4. Quiz
Chapter 6: Manage the Project
- 6.1. Filters and Groups
- 6.2. Status Progress Views
- 6.3. Copy and Delete a Plan
- 6.4. Quiz
Chapter 7: Integration with Other Apps
- 7.1. Teams
- 7.2. Outlook
- 7.3. SharePoint
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.