OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud-based online storage platform. It allows users to store and protect their files, share them with people they want, and access those files from any web browser and any device. OneDrive is an essential part of the Office suite presented by Microsoft. It is the default save location for files in Windows 10, providing a place where users can put their files on the internet. Users will log in to their OneDrive accounts with their Microsoft account to store and access their data online. OneDrive is also available for mobile devices.
This course will introduce the students to the OneDrive app and its uses. Students will get familiar with cloud storage, how to create a OneDrive account, set up OneDrive on their mobile devices, and manage their profiles and notifications. They will learn about file management in OneDrive, and how to upload, share and sync their files and folders. This course will also teach students to search for files they store on OneDrive. By the end of this course, users will be able to create a OneDrive account, create new folders, upload their files, download any files on their OneDrive, delete, restore, move and copy their OneDrive files.
- Get familiar with cloud storage
- Learn to install OneDrive on a PC or mobile device
- Learn how to create an account in OneDrive
- Learn to manage profile and notifications
- Learn about file management
- Learn how to share or sync files and folders
- Get familiar with OneDrive options
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Quick Start
- 2.1. Everything about Cloud Storage
- 2.2. What is OneDrive?
- 2.3. Create a OneDrive Account
- 2.4. Sign in and Sign out
- 2.5. Install OneDrive on Your PC
- 2.6. Set up OneDrive on Your Mobile Device
- 2.7. Storage and Limits
- 2.8. Quiz
Chapter 3: Profile
- 3.1. Manage Profile
- 3.2. Manage Notifications
Chapter 4: File Management
- 4.1. Create New File and Folder
- 4.2. Upload File and Folder
- 4.3. Download File and Folder
- 4.4. Delete and Restore Files
- 4.5. Empty the Recycle Bin
- 4.6. Move and Copy a File to a Folder
- 4.7. The View Files Options and Sort Files
- 4.8. Search for Files
- 4.9. Organize and Backup Photos
- 4.10. OneDrive Backup on PC
- 4.11. Quiz
Chapter 5: Share and Sync
- 5.1. Share Files and Folders
- 5.2. Scan document in OneDrive App
- 5.3. Sync
Chapter 6: OneDrive Options
- 6.1. OneDrive Options
Chapter 7: OneDrive Help
- 7.1. Help
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.