Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based web storage service that allows you to store, manage, and edit files and documents online, from any device, anywhere. Documents stored in OneDrive can be accessed using a browser, mobile app, or by syncing the documents to the computer. Users can also share documents in OneDrive to collaborate with other people. This course provides you with basic and advanced knowledge on working with Microsoft OneDrive 365 to help you get the most out of it.
- Get familiar with Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive 365
- Gain hands-on experience working with OneDrive for personal and organizational affairs
- Learn how to set up your OneDrive account
- Learn how to use the web app, Desktop app, and the mobile app
- Get familiar with different storage options and limits in OneDrive
- Manage your OneDrive profile
- Backup your files from mobile and PC
- Files and folder options and creating them
- Upload and download files and folders in OneDrive
- Share and collaborate files and folders in OneDrive
- Change and make OneDrive settings to your favorite
- Picture options and tools in OneDrive
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Quick Start
Chapter 2: Profile
Chapter 3: File Management
Chapter 4: Share and Sync
Chapter 5: OneDrive Options
Chapter 6: OneDrive Help
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.