Microsoft Forms is a simple app generally available to Office 365 Education users, Microsoft 365 Apps for business users, and users with a Microsoft account. Users can use Forms for creating quizzes, surveys, and polls. Educational institutions can use this helpful app to create different quizzes, collect feedback from both teachers and parents, and plan activities. Forms can be used for business organizations to improve the business, collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, and organize events.
This course will introduce the students to Forms and its different uses. Students will get familiar with Forms and learn how to create a new form or quiz and add different types of questions to it. They will learn how to enhance their forms by adding pictures or videos, share and collaborate on their forms and quizzes and how to use Forms in other Office programs. By the end of this course, students will be able to work with Microsoft Forms and create different forms and quizzes, add questions and share them with people they want, and collaborate on them online.
- Learn to create a new form
- Learn to create a new quiz
- Learn to enhance your form
- Learn how to share or collaborate on a form or quiz
- Get familiar with Forms settings
- Learn how to use Microsoft Forms in other Office products
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Microsoft Forms
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Forms?
- 2.2. Get Started with Forms
Chapter 3: Create a New Form
- 3.1. Create Header
- 3.2. Add Choice Question
- 3.3. Add Text Question
- 3.4. Add Rating Question
- 3.5. Add Date Question
- 3.6. Quiz
Chapter 4: Create a New Quiz
- 4.1. Create Header for Quiz
- 4.2. Add Choice Question
- 4.3. Add Text Question
- 4.4. Add Rating Question
- 4.5. Add Date Question
Chapter 5: Enhance Your Form
- 5.1. Add a Picture to a Question
- 5.2. Add a Video to a Question
Chapter 6: Share and Collaborate
- 6.1. Share Your Form or Quiz
- 6.2. Share a Form or Quiz as a Template
- 6.3. Send and Collect Responses
- 6.4. Check Form and Quiz Results
- 6.5. Quiz
Chapter 7: Settings
- 7.1. Settings Adjustment
Chapter 8:Use Microsoft Forms in Other Office Products
- 8.1. Create a Form in OneDrive for Business
- 8.2. Insert a Form or Quiz into PowerPoint
- 8.3. Create a Form in Excel Online
- 8.4. Create and Collaborate on a Form in Teams
- 8.5. Embed a Form in a Sway
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.