Bookings is a meeting and appointment scheduling app and part of the Microsoft Office 365 package that enables customers to book and manage appointments using a web-based calendar. Bookings integrates with calendars in Outlook and offers a scheduling solution to simplify the appointment process. Scheduling apps like Bookings let clients feel flexibility and reduce repetitive scheduling tasks, and as a result, organizations can save time. Bookings will result in increased customer satisfaction.
This course will introduce the students to the Bookings app and its various uses. They will learn how to navigate the Bookings app, set up a Booking page, add their business information, and how to define their business offerings. Students will get familiar with managing bookings and staff, and learn how to create a staff list, schedule time off, manage the customer list, or how to print an agenda. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Microsoft Bookings to set up a Booking page as well as track, manage and organize their appointments and calendars.
- Learn to navigate the Bookings
- Learn to set up a booking page
- Learn to manage staff and bookings
- Learn how to book a customer appointment
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Microsoft Bookings
- 2.1. What is Microsoft Bookings?
- 2.2. Get Started with Bookings
- 2.3. Quiz
Chapter 3: Set Up Your Bookings Page
- 3.1. Navigate the Bookings
- 3.2. Add your Business Information
- 3.3. Define your Business Offerings
- 3.4. Add Group Booking Services
- 3.5. Set Reminder Emails
- 3.6. Set Scheduling Policies
- 3.7. Customize your Booking Page
- 3.8. Publish and Preview Your Booking Page
- 3.9. Quiz
Chapter 4: Manage Staff and Bookings
- 4.1. Create and Manage Your Staff List
- 4.2. Schedule Time off
- 4.3. Schedule a New Booking
- 4.4. Manage Your Customer List
- 4.5. Print an Agenda
- 4.6. Quiz
Chapter 5: Booking Example
- 5.1. Book a Customer Appointment
Chapter 6: Final Tasks
- 6.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.