Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool part of the Office 365 suite. Bookings is integrated with Office 365 calendar to help businesses’ customers quickly find available times and avoid double-booking. With Bookings, businesses spend less time scheduling and more time meeting with customers. In this course, the student will learn the essential features of Microsoft Bookings to customize appointment details, booking requirements and specify service providers to streamline the booking experience.
- Get familiar with Microsoft Bookings, its capabilities, and use cases
- Learn how to set up your Bookings page
- Learn how to define your business offerings and customize your Bookings page
- Learn how to publish and preview your Booking page
- Learn how to set reminder emails and scheduling policies
- Learn how to set your agenda and schedule time off
- Learn how to export an agenda
- Learn about staff management in Bookings
- Learn about customer list management in Bookings
- Learn how to book a customer appointment
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Set Up Your Bookings Page
Chapter 3: Manage Staff and Bookings
Chapter 4: Use Bookings on Other Devices
Chapter 5: Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.