Google Workspace is a collection of different cloud computing, collaboration, and productivity tools developed by Google, which was first launched in 2006 as Google Apps for Your Domain, and rebranded as G Suite in 2016. In this course, we will discuss Google Workspace and compare it with Google Apps and Microsoft 365. We will provide a learning path for you to proceed with the course. By the end of this course, students will be able to create Google Workspace accounts and use different apps. They will learn to apply different configurations to groups of people or organizational units. The student will pass this course after submitting the required quizzes, assignments, and the final project.
- Get familiar with Google Workspace Training Program and its outcomes
- Get familiar with Google Workspace and its applications
- Comparison between Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Get familiar with Google Workspace and Google apps
- Get familiar with different Google Workspace plans
- Learn in-demand skills
- Get familiar with industry trends
- Learn how to create a Google Workspace account
- Get familiar with the TechClass online learning platform
- Learn how to get support in the TechClass learning platform
- Learn how to get the program certificate
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction
- 2.1. What is Google Workspace?
- 2.2. Google Workspace vs. Microsoft 365
- 2.3. Google Workspace vs. Google Apps
Chapter 3: Google Workspace Training Program
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Learning Path
- 3.3. Courses
Chapter 4: Career and Industry Trends
- 4.1. In-Demand Skills
- 4.2. Industry Trends
Chapter 5: Google Free Apps
- 5.1. Create Google Account
- 5.2. Free Apps
- 5.3. Quiz
Chapter 6: Google Workspace Apps
- 6.1. Google Workspace Different Plans
- 6.2. Create Google Workspace Account
- 6.3. Google Workspace Apps
- 6.4. Quiz
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
- 7.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Informative, especially for beginners.
A gentle introduction to google workspace.
- Opens in a new window.