Instagram is more than just an image-based social media platform. It has become a leading marketing platform for businesses and companies of any size to showcase their products, services, missions, and values. Instagram is a platform for businesses to connect with their audience on a relatively more personal level, build trust, and create lasting relationships with loyal customers.
This course will provide the knowledge you need to successfully market your business on Instagram. Just like any marketing channel, Instagram requires its own marketing strategies. You will learn how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy and run marketing campaigns that meet your goals. By the end of this course, you will acquire all necessary skills in Instagram marketing, trending strategies, how to work with ads and campaigns and how to increase brand awareness. You will also be introduced to the tools required for Instagram marketing.
- Learn about the fundamentals of marketing on Instagram.
- Get familiar with the different types of profiles, hashtags, Instagram marketing trends, and strategies.
- Learn how to develop marketing strategies and run campaigns on Instagram.
- Understand the importance of brand awareness on Instagram.
- Get to know buyer personas and how to target them on Instagram.
- Learn the importance of paid partnerships and how to create one.
- Master the advertising tools on Instagram.
- Find out about the tools required for Instagram marketing.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- 2.1. What is Social Media Marketing?
- 2.2. The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- 2.3. Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- 2.4. Social Media Management
- 2.5. Quiz
Chapter 3: Introduction to Instagram Marketing
- 3.1. What is Instagram Marketing?
- 3.2. Benefits of Using Instagram for Marketing
- 3.3. What are Instagram Marketing Strategies?
- 3.4. Types of Instagram Profiles
- 3.5. Setting Up an Instagram Business Account
- 3.6. Types of Instagram Content
- 3.7. Quiz
Chapter 4: Audience Targeting on Instagram
- 4.1. Targeting the Right Niche on Instagram
- 4.2. Creating Buyer Persona(s)
- 4.3. Research Competitors’ Audience Targeting
- 4.4. Target Competitor’s Audience Using Instagram Ads
- 4.5. Quiz
Chapter 5: Instagram Marketing Strategy
- 5.1. How to Develop an Instagram marketing strategy
- 5.2. Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- 5.3. Developing a Business Aesthetic
- 5.4. Using User-Generated Content
- 5.5. Reels for Instagram Marketing
- 5.6. Stories for Instagram Marketing
- 5.7. IG Live for Instagram Marketing
- 5.8. Increasing Audience Engagement
- 5.9. Running Contests and Giveaways
- 5.10. Influencer Marketing on Instagram
- 5.11. Quiz
Chapter 6: Understanding Branding on Instagram
- 6.1. Brand Awareness on Instagram
- 6.2. Benefits of Branding on Instagram
- 6.3. How to Brand Your Business on Instagram
- 6.4. What are Instagram Layout and Theme?
- 6.5. Getting Verified on Instagram
- 6.6. Quiz
Chapter 7: Understanding Instagram Hashtags
- 7.1. What are Instagram Hashtags?
- 7.2. Types of Instagram Hashtags
- 7.3. Benefits of Instagram Hashtags for Marketing
- 7.4. How to Grow on Instagram with Hashtags
- 7.5. How to Find Trending Hashtags
- 7.6. Tips on How to Use Instagram Hashtags
- 7.7. Quiz
Chapter 8: Advertising on Instagram
- 8.1. Advertising on Instagram
- 8.2. How to Post an Instagram Ad
- 8.3. Types of Instagram Ads
- 8.4. Instagram Marketing Campaigns
- 8.5. A/B Testing Instagram Ads Campaigns
- 8.6. Instagram KPI Metrics
- 8.7. Quiz
Chapter 9: Paid Partnership on Instagram
- 9.1. What is Instagram’s Branded Content?
- 9.2. What is a Paid Partnership on Instagram
- 9.3. Why is the Paid Partnership Feature Important?
- 9.4. Creating a Paid Partnership
- 8.5. Quiz
Chapter 10: Instagram Marketing Tools
- 10.1. What are Instagram Marketing Tools?
- 10.2. Graphic Tools
- 10.3. Content Writing Tools
- 10.4. Video Editing Tools
- 10.5. Marketing Tools
- 10.6. Related Applications
Chapter 11: Final Tasks
- 11.1. Final Project
- 11.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 12: Finishing the Course
- 12.1. What We Have Learned
- 12.2. Where to Go Next
- 12.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 12.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.