Google Sheets is a web-based application that allows users to create, modify and update spreadsheets online. Using Sheets, users can analyze and organize their information, add, delete, and sort their rows and columns. This useful Google product enables multiple users to chat and collaborate in a secure environment in real-time. In this course, students will learn how to work with Google Sheets effectively. They will learn how to create and edit a sheet, how to format their spreadsheets and modify columns and rows, get familiar with functions and formulas, work with data, and learn how to sort, format, and filter their data. Also, students will learn about using charts, pictures, and drawings and how to print and share their spreadsheets. The student will pass this course after submitting the required quizzes, assignments, and the final project.
- Learn about the Google Sheets app and its different applications.
- Learn how to create and edit a sheet.
- Learn how to edit and format a spreadsheet.
- Learn how to modify columns and rows.
- Get familiar with using functions and formulas.
- Learn how to work with data.
- Learn how to sort, filter, or format data.
- Learn how to create and edit charts.
- Learn how to print a spreadsheet.
- Get familiar with using pictures and drawing.
- Get familiar with settings and different tools.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Sheets
Chapter 3. Create and Edit a Document
Chapter 4. Edit and Format a Spreadsheet
Chapter 5. Modify Columns and Rows
Chapter 6. Use Functions and Formulas
Chapter 7. Work with Data
Chapter 8. Sort, Filter, or Format Data
Chapter 9. Create and Edit Charts
Chapter 10. Print a Spreadsheet
Chapter 11. Work with Pictures and Drawing
Chapter 12. Settings and Tools
Chapter 13. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.