The Google Search Console is a collection of tools and reports that allow webmasters and anyone who actually operates a website to monitor, manage, and improve their websites. It is a web service provided by Google, which provides you with information about your website and the people who visit it.
Using Google Search Console and the data provided, you can optimize your website much more manageable. You can also visualize your website and know what aspects you need to improve to obtain a better position in the search results.
The TechClass Google Search Engine course helps you understand the capabilities of this free tool and its functions, set up an account, understand and analyze the performance, experience, and coverage reports, use filters, and learn about security issues of your website.
- Complete management of the Google Search Console tool
- Make decisions based on the data thrown by Google Search Console
- Submit Sitemaps to Google and examine them with this tool
- Install different Google Search Console methods
- Comprehensively understand the reports generated for webmasters
- Index URLs manually, knowing how to test URLs before indexing them
- Inspect URLs with the tool for individual analysis
- Change domain for Google, Verify Sitemaps, among others
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Google Search Console
- 2.1. What is Google Search Console?
- 2.2. Benefits of Google Search Console
- 2.3. Search Engine Basics
- 2.4. Search Engine Indexing
- 2.5. Search Console Overview
- 2.6. Quiz
Chapter 3: Beginning with Google Search Console
- 3.1. Setting up Google Search Console
- 3.2. Verify Ownership of Your Site
- 3.3. Submit a Sitemap
- 3.4. Removing Results from Google Indexing
- 3.5. Quiz
Chapter 4: Performance Options
- 4.1. Performance Report
- 4.2. Using Filters
- 4.3. Comparison Options
- 4.4. Analyze Performance Report Data
- 4.5. URL Inspection
- 4.6. Quiz
Chapter 5: Indexing Actions
- 5.1. Coverage Report
- 5.2. Coverage Errors
- 5.3. Reasons for Exclusion
- 5.4. Quiz
Chapter 6: Experience Options
- 6.1. Page Experience Report
- 6.2. Core Web Vitals Reports
- 6.3. Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
- 6.4. First Input Delay (FID)
- 6.5. Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
- 6.6. Mobile Usability Reports
- 6.7. Links Report
- 6.8. Quiz
Chapter 7: Security Issues
- 7.1 Security Issues and Manual Actions
- 7.2. Change of Site Address
- 7.3. Quiz
Chapter 8: Google Improvements and Recommendations
- 8.1. What is a Featured Snippet?
- 8.2. Structured Data and Enhancement Report
- 8.3. Rich Result Test
- 8.4. Search Traffic - International Targeting
- 8.5. Quiz
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
- 9.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 10: Finishing the Course
- 10.1. What We Have Learned
- 10.2. Where to Go Next
- 10.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 10.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fundamentally it was a good course, some of the new updates are lso good to be included, although when I asked about them, the support said, soon they will add them.
With this course, you understand all the options to get the most out of GSC. It covers both the technical and strategic issues, and without a doubt, the audit tool is super valuable
It is just what I was looking for, a clear course. It gives us to understand the terminology used in the Search Console and also with examples shows us the use of the tools.
It's great. The explanations are easy to understand. Thank you very much!
I learned to manage my google console account with this course. Thank you.
- Opens in a new window.