Google Meet, previously named Google Hangouts Meet, is a video conferencing service developed by Google, which is available for everyone who has a Google account. Individuals and businesses can use Google Meet as a great app for making audio and video calls; it allows meetings for up to 100 participants for as long as 60 minutes. This course will introduce the students to different features of Google Meet and how to use them effectively. Students will get familiar with the instant meetings, adding guests to meetings, joining a meeting from an invitation, collaboration in a meeting, managing participants in a meeting. They will also learn how to use Google Meet on mobile devices. By the end of the course, students are prepared to schedule meetings and use different Meet features.
- Get familiar with Google Meet and the required accessories
- Learn how to start an instant meeting
- Learn how to add people to a meeting
- Learn how to join a meeting from an invitation
- Learn how to allow or deny participants
- Learn how to join from a Calendar invitation
- Get familiar with different screen layouts and how to adjust them
- Learn how to manage meeting participants
- Learn how to add captions to videos
- Learn how to chat with meeting participants
- Get familiar with Google Meet on mobile devices
- Learn how to share in a meeting
- Get familiar with Meet preferences
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Meet
Chapter 3. Collaborate in a Meeting
Chapter 4. Share in a Meeting
Chapter 5. Meet Preferences
Chapter 6. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.