Jamboard is a cloud-based tool that allows real-time visual collaboration between users.
Students can use a range of editing tools on their tablets to communicate with other students or educators, and teachers and students can also access the content through a web browser.
Jamboard makes learning visible and available to all 'jam session' contributors.
This course will introduce the student to the Google Jamboard platform. The student will get familiar with different applications and interactive features of Jamboard and learn how to use them practically. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Jamboard for different activities, such as creating a jam, saving it, inserting different objects, and adding collaborators. The student will pass this course after submitting the required quizzes, assignments, and the final project.
- Get familiar with the Google Jamboard interface.
- Learn how to access Jamboard from Google Drive.
- Learn how to create and save a jam.
- Learn to insert different objects into the jam.
- Learn how to change the background and manage frames.
- Get familiar with more actions that can be done in the Jamboard app.
- Learn to add collaborators.
- Learn how to collaborate with others using Jamboard.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Jamboard
Chapter 3. Whiteboard
Chapter 4. Collaborate
Chapter 5. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.