The internet has a significant impact on various aspects of human life. One can communicate with other people using email to send and receive emails, similar to what we remember in traditional communication methods. Still, communication via email has many advantages, such as high-speed data transfer, cost reduction, and the possibility of sending different types of audio and video. Users can use Gmail as a free email service to send, receive and store emails safely in the cloud. It enables users to organize their emails, search for important emails when needed, and draft emails even with no internet connection to send the best version. There are different email service providers, and each one has its own capabilities.
TechClass Gmail course will introduce the students to Gmail and its various features. They will learn to send and receive emails, work with contacts and use labels. This course will also explain search and filter features and integrate apps like Chat, Keep, Calendar, and Tasks in Gmail. By the end of this course, students will be able to use Gmail to send or receive emails and files, use other apps within Gmail, work with their Google contacts, and set labels for their emails.
- Get familiar with Email and Gmail.
- Learn how to send and receive emails.
- Learn to work with contacts.
- Learn to work with labels.
- Learn how to search and filter emails.
- Learn how to use Google Chat from Gmail.
- Learn how to use Google Tasks and Google Keep from Gmail.
- Learn to work with Google Calendar from Gmail.
- Get familiar with Settings.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Google Gmail
- 2.1. What is Email?
- 2.2. What is Gmail?
Chapter 3: Get Started with Google Gmail
- 3.1. Create a Gmail Account
- 3.2. Navigate the Interface
- 3.3. Add Profile Pictures
- 3.4. Change or Reset Your Password
- 3.5. Sign out and Sign in
- 3.6. Quiz
Chapter 4: Send and Receive Emails
- 4.1. Read and Print Emails
- 4.2. Delete and Restore Emails
- 4.3. Reply and Forward Emails
- 4.4. Compose an Email
- 4.5. Format Emails
- 4.6. Check Spelling
- 4.7. Inbox, Draft, Sent, and Starred
- 4.8. Quiz
Chapter 5: Work with Contacts
- 5.1. Access Google Contacts
- 5.2. Add and Edit Contacts
- 5.3. Delete and Restore Contacts
- 5.4. Print Contacts
- 5.5. Use Contacts Settings
- 5.6. Quiz
Chapter 6: Work with Labels
- 6.1. Understand Labels
- 6.2. Create Labels
- 6.3. Customize Labels
- 6.4. Apply and Remove Labels
- 6.5. Quiz
Chapter 7: Search and Filter Emails
- 7.1. Use the Search Box
- 7.2. Use Advanced Searching Techniques
- 7.3. Sort Emails
- 7.4. Create, Edit, and Delete Filters
- 7.5. Quiz
Chapter 8: Use Chat
- 8.1. Turn on Chat
- 8.2. Change your Status
- 8.3. Start a New Conversation Thread
- 8.4. Accept a Chat Invite
- 8.5. Chat
- 8.6. Create and Manage Spaces
- 8.7. Quiz
Chapter 9: Use Google Tasks and Google Keep
- 9.1. Tasks
- 9.2. Notes
- 9.3. Quiz
Chapter 10: Work with Calendar
- 10.1. Access Google Calendar
- 10.2. Change Calendar Views and View Other Calendars
- 10.3. Create and Respond to Events
- 10.4. Share Calendars
- 10.5. Quiz
Chapter 11: Work with Settings
- 11.1. Create a Gmail Signature
- 11.2. Add Another Email Account to the Gmail App
- 11.3. Change Email Notifications
- 11.4. Gmail App
- 11.5. Use Gmail Offline
- 11.6. Change your Gmail Inbox Layout
Chapter 12: Final Tasks
- 12.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.