Users can use Gmail as a free email service to send, receive and store emails safely in the cloud. Gmail enables users to organize their emails, search important emails when needed, and draft emails even with no internet connection to send the best version. In this course, students will get familiar with Gmail and its different features. They will learn to send and receive emails, work with contacts and use labels. This course will also explain search and filter features. Students will learn about integrated apps like Chat, Keep, Calendar, and Tasks in Gmail. The student will pass this course after submitting the required quizzes, assignments, and the final project.
- Get familiar with Email and Gmail.
- Learn how to send and receive emails.
- Learn to work with contacts.
- Learn to work with labels.
- Learn how to search and filter emails.
- Learn how to use Google Chat from Gmail.
- Learn how to use Google Tasks and Google Keep from Gmail.
- Learn to work with Google Calendar from Gmail.
- Get familiar with Settings.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Gmail
Chapter 3. Send and Receive Emails
Chapter 4. Work with Contacts
Chapter 5. Work with Labels
Chapter 6. Search and Filter Emails
Chapter 7. Use Chat
Chapter 8. Use Google Tasks and Google Keep
Chapter 9. Work with Calendar
Chapter 10. Work with Settings
Chapter 11. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.