Google Forms enables users to create, edit or share forms, surveys, and quizzes collaboratively. Google Forms allows collecting information from users by creating tailored quizzes or surveys. Also, teachers can use Google forms to assess their students and give and receive feedback from students and their parents. Google Forms is one of the simplest ways to save data to a spreadsheet. The online forms have different uses, such as creating online quizzes, contact us forms, homework and project delivery forms, and even enrollment forms. For example, if someone is going to hold an event, they need to know the number of people attending the event. They can simply use the web-based Google Forms service, a free service with different templates enabling every user to create the form that meets their needs.
TechClass Google Forms course will teach students how to utilize Forms to evaluate their learning, set progressive learning goals, and set up surveys and research projects. There are clear explanations of Forms features and settings. By the end of this course, students will be able to create a new form, add images or videos to their form, customize and adjust form settings, fill out and review a form, send a form, set up a form as a quiz, print their form, add collaborators.
- Learn about Google Forms
- Get familiar with Google Forms uses
- Learn how to get started with Google Forms
- Learn how to access Forms from Google Drive
- Learn how to create a form
- Get familiar with form questions
- Get familiar with form responses
- Learn about settings and appearance
- Learn how to create a quiz
- Learn how to manage your form
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Google Forms
- 2.1. What is Google Forms?
- 2.2. What Can You Do with Forms?
Chapter 3: Get Started with Google Forms
- 3.1. Sign in and Launch Google Forms
- 3.2. Google Forms Interface
- 3.3. Access Forms from Google Drive
- 3.4. Create a Form
- 3.5. Quiz
Chapter 4: Form Questions
- 4.1. Insert Title, Description, and Preview
- 4.2. Add and Edit a Question
- 4.3. Types of Questions
- 4.4. Import a Question
- 4.5. Add Image and Video
- 4.6. Sections
- 4.7. Reorder Questions and Question Required
- 4.8. Show Questions Based on Answers
- 4.9. Quiz
Chapter 5: Form Responses
- 5.1. Send a Form
- 5.2. Fill out and Submit a Form
- 5.3. Link a Form to a Spreadsheet
- 5.4. Quiz
Chapter 6: Settings and Appearance
- 6.1. Settings
- 6.2. Customize Theme
- 6.3. Quiz
Chapter 7: Create a Quiz
- 7.1. Set up a Quiz
- 7.2. Answers and Feedback on a Quiz
- 7.3. Change Options for Releasing Grades
- 7.4. Quiz
Chapter 8: Manage Your Form and Help
- 8.1. Copy and Delete a Form
- 8.2. Get Pre-Filled Link
- 8.3. Print a Form
- 8.4. Add Collaborators
- 8.5. Allow Respondents to Attach Files
- 8.6. Help
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.