The calendar has always been one of the items that everyone has in their home. People use the calendar to keep track of the time, how many days are left until a special date such as a friend's birthday, or when the book fair will begin. Google Calendar is one of the services and applications offered to the public for free on mobile, tablets, and computers. Google Calendar is a powerful scheduling and time-management service that enables users to schedule events and meetings easily. It is a useful app for teams to take advantage of, as it allows for creating multiple calendars and sharing them with teammates. Google Calendar can help unorganized people become more productive in their personal and professional lives. It helps users organize their schedules and manage their time when overloaded with different tasks to do. It is a free app available on the web and mobile devices with Android or iOS.
TechClass Google Calendar course will introduce the students to the Google Calendar service. The students will get familiar with Calendar’s essential features to create and edit events, schedule personal or business meetings, customize and share the calendar, create reminders, and keep track of their schedule. They'll know when to use different types of events, reminders, tasks, and appointment slots.
- Get familiar with Google Calendar and its use cases
- Learn how to create a calendar event
- Learn how to create appointment slots
- Learn how to invite guests to an event
- Learn how to add a room or resource to an event
- Learn to add out-of-office time
- Learn how to manage events
- Learn how to create reminders
- Learn how to hide or delete a calendar
- Get familiar with the Calendar views
- Learn how to use Notes or To Do in the Calendar
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Google Calendar
- 2.1. What is Google Calendar?
- 2.2. What Can You do with Calendar?
Chapter 3: Get Started with Google Calendar
- 3.1. Sign in and Launch Google Calendar
- 3.2. Google Calendar Interface
- 3.3. Quiz
Chapter 4: Schedule and Respond to Events
- 4.1. Create a Calendar Event
- 4.2. Create Appointment Slots
- 4.3. Invite Guests to an Event
- 4.4. Out-of-office Feature
- 4.5. Quiz
Chapter 5: Respond to and Manage Events
- 5.1. Reply to an Invitation
- 5.2. Delete an Event and Restore a Deleted Event
- 5.3. Quiz
Chapter 6: Create Reminders in the Calendar
- 6.1. Create or Change a Personal Reminder
- 6.2. Complete or Remove a Personal Reminder
Chapter 7: Share and View Calendars
- 7.1. Share your Calendar
- 7.2. Create a Shared Calendar
- 7.3. Search your Calenders
- 7.4. Import and Export Events and Calendars
- 7.5. Hide and Delete a Calendar
- 7.6. Quiz
Chapter 8: Customize a Calendar
- 8.1. Manage Event Notifications
- 8.2. Choose the Calendar View
- 8.3. Change your Calendar's Look
- 8.4. Open Notes or To Do in Google Calendar
- 8.5. Use the Google Calendar Mobile App
- 8.6. Quiz
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.