Google Calendar is a powerful scheduling and time-management service that enables users to schedule events and meetings easily. It is a useful app for teams to take advantage of, as it allows creating multiple calendars and sharing them with teammates. With Google Calendar, even the most unorganized person can become the most productive. In this course, the students will get familiar with Google Calendar service and learn the essential features to schedule events, personal or business meetings, and keep track of their schedule. They will also learn how to use Google Calendar on their mobile devices.
- Get familiar with Google Calendar and its use cases
- Learn how to create a calendar event
- Learn how to create appointment slots
- Learn how to invite guests to an event
- Learn how to add a room or resource to an event
- Learn to add out-of-office time
- Learn how to manage events
- Learn how to create reminders
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Get Started with Google Calendar
Chapter 3. Schedule and Respond to Events
Chapter 4. Respond to and Manage Events
Chapter 5. Create Reminders in Calendar
Chapter 6. Share and View Calendars
Chapter 7. Customize a Calendar
Chapter 8. Final Tasks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.