The calendar has always been one of the items that everyone has in their home. People use the calendar to keep track of the time, how many days are left until a special date such as a friend's birthday, or when the book fair will begin. Google Calendar is one of the services and applications offered to the public for free on mobile, tablets, and computers. Google Calendar is a powerful scheduling and time-management service that enables users to schedule events and meetings easily. It is a useful app for teams to take advantage of, as it allows for creating multiple calendars and sharing them with teammates. Google Calendar can help unorganized people become more productive in their personal and professional lives. It helps users organize their schedules and manage their time when overloaded with different tasks to do. It is a free app available on the web and mobile devices with Android or iOS.
TechClass Google Calendar course will introduce the students to the Google Calendar service. The students will get familiar with Calendar’s essential features to create and edit events, schedule personal or business meetings, customize and share the calendar, create reminders, and keep track of their schedule. They'll know when to use different types of events, reminders, tasks, and appointment slots.
- Get familiar with Google Calendar and its use cases
- Learn how to create a calendar event
- Learn how to create appointment slots
- Learn how to invite guests to an event
- Learn how to add a room or resource to an event
- Learn to add out-of-office time
- Learn how to manage events
- Learn how to create reminders
- Learn how to hide or delete a calendar
- Get familiar with the Calendar views
- Learn how to use Notes or To Do in the Calendar
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction to Google Calendar
- 2.1. What is Google Calendar?
- 2.2. What Can You do with Calendar?
Chapter 3: Get Started with Google Calendar
- 3.1. Sign in and Launch Google Calendar
- 3.2. Google Calendar Interface
- 3.3. Quiz
Chapter 4: Schedule and Respond to Events
- 4.1. Create a Calendar Event
- 4.2. Create Appointment Slots
- 4.3. Invite Guests to an Event
- 4.4. Out-of-office Feature
- 4.5. Quiz
Chapter 5: Respond to and Manage Events
- 5.1. Reply to an Invitation
- 5.2. Delete an Event and Restore a Deleted Event
- 5.3. Quiz
Chapter 6: Create Reminders in the Calendar
- 6.1. Create or Change a Personal Reminder
- 6.2. Complete or Remove a Personal Reminder
Chapter 7: Share and View Calendars
- 7.1. Share your Calendar
- 7.2. Create a Shared Calendar
- 7.3. Search your Calenders
- 7.4. Import and Export Events and Calendars
- 7.5. Hide and Delete a Calendar
- 7.6. Quiz
Chapter 8: Customize a Calendar
- 8.1. Manage Event Notifications
- 8.2. Choose the Calendar View
- 8.3. Change your Calendar's Look
- 8.4. Open Notes or To Do in Google Calendar
- 8.5. Use the Google Calendar Mobile App
- 8.6. Quiz
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
At TechClass, we understand that every learner is unique. That's why we offer two flexible and engaging learning paths to cater to your individual needs and preferences.
Self-Paced Learning: The Power to Learn at Your Own Pace
Our Self-Paced Learning option puts you in complete control of your educational experience. Gain access to a wealth of carefully curated digital resources, including interactive videos, quizzes, and assignments that you can study at your convenience. This approach empowers you to balance your personal, professional, and educational life seamlessly, progressing at a pace that aligns with your goals and commitments. Take charge of your learning and achieve mastery on your terms.Learn more
Blended Learning: The Best of Both Worlds
Experience the perfect blend of online and in-person learning with our Blended Learning workshops. This approach combines the flexibility of self-paced study with the dynamic engagement of instructor-led workshops. Dive into our comprehensive digital resources and then enhance your understanding by attending interactive workshops led by industry experts. Benefit from real-time feedback, group discussions, and hands-on activities to solidify your knowledge and develop essential skills. Our Blended Learning path fosters collaboration, cultivates critical thinking, and offers a rich learning experience tailored to your success.Learn more
Upon completing this training path, you will receive a certification from TechClass that recognizes your expertise and knowledge in your field. With this certification, you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge to employers, clients, and peers, and take your career to the next level.