Formerly known as Google Apps or G Suite, Google Workspace refers to a collection of cloud-based applications developed by Google. Google has successfully brought everything users need to get their work done online in one place. These applications are not stored on the local computer as they are cloud-based. Any documents that users create using Google Workspace apps will be saved online, and Google allows multiple users to access the saved files. Using Google Drive, users can store their files online. Users can use the files they store and save to Google Drive as attachments in Gmail or Google Calendar and collaborate upon and share them with other users.
TechClass Google Workspace Administration course will introduce the student to the Google Workspace Administration. Students will get familiar with the Admin Console and learn how to manage Google Workspace for their organization. By the end of this course, the student will be able to add users, manage devices, and configure security and settings.
- Learn how to set up Google Workspace
- Learn how to get started with the Admin Console
- Learn how to navigate the Admin Console
- Get familiar with user management
- Get familiar with device management
- Learn how to work with the Google Workspace reports
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Office Product...
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Introduction
- 2.1. What is Google Workspace?
- 2.2. Stuff You Should Know
Chapter 3: Google Workspace Overview
- 3.1. Your Domain on Google
- 3.2. Choose a Plan for Your Organization
- 3.3. Overview of Google Workspace Security
- 3.4. Quiz
Chapter 4: Google Workspace Setup
- 4.1. Sign Up for Google Workspace
- 4.2. Set Up Your Domain
- 4.3. Google Workspace Billing Plans
- 4.4. Quiz
Chapter 5: Get Started
- 5.1. Navigate the Admin Console
- 5.2. Manage Your Account Settings
- 5.3. Choose Google Services
- 5.4. Google Workspace Status Dashboard
- 5.5. Quiz
Chapter 6: User Management
- 6.1. Add Users to Google Workspace
- 6.2. Manage User Privilege Levels
- 6.3. Manage User Profile
- 6.4. Suspend and Remove Users
- 6.5. Manage Groups
- 6.6. Set Up Gmail
- 6.7. Quiz
Chapter 7: Device Management Overview
- 7.1. Android Configuration Options
- 7.2. iOS Configuration Options
- 7.3. Manage Mobile Security
Chapter 8: Google Workspace Reports
- 8.1. Work with Reports
- 8.2. Dissect Activity Reports
- 8.3. Understand Audit and Alerts
- 8.4. Determine Advanced Security Options
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.