Digital marketing is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the Internet and other forms of digital communication. It includes email, social media, web-based advertising, and text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel. Essentially, if a marketing campaign involves digital communication, it's digital marketing. Digital marketing tools include all methods, means, and activities that allow you to notify many people and draw potential customers’ attention to a company, brand, service, or product.
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of digital marketing. It will take you on a journey through the evolving digital marketing landscape. It will teach the fundamentals to help you navigate and thrive in this fast-growing field and teaches you where to begin your journey.
After completing this course, you will learn about marketing fundamentals and their functions, segmentation, targeting, and position as basic marketing concepts. You will also learn about the principles of digital marketing, inbound and outbound marketing, SMART, ZMOT, the RACE model, and planning marketing strategy. Moreover, you will get familiar with the consumer decision-making process, learn about customer journey maps and touchpoints, and finally, different digital marketing channels.
- Learn about marketing and its functions
- Get familiar with the marketing mix, writing STP for your business,
- Learn about inbound and outbound marketing, SMART, RACE, and ZMOT
- Get familiar with the consumer decision marketing process
- Design customer journey map and touchpoints
- Create a buyer persona for your business and products
- Get familiar with landing pages
- Learn about different channels of digital marketing as content marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing, SMM, mobile marketing, display Ads, affiliate and video marketing
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Marketing
- 2.1. What Is Marketing?
- 2.2. Functions of Marketing
- 2.3. Marketing vs. Sales
- 2.4. Marketing Mix
- 2.5. Segmentation and Targeting
- 2.6. Positioning
- 2.7. Marketing Funnel
- 2.8. Quiz
Chapter 3: Principles of Digital Marketing
- 3.1. What is Digital Marketing
- 3.2. Importance of Digital Marketing
- 3.3. Outbound and Inbound Marketing
- 3.4. Digital Marketing Channels
- 3.5. SMART
- 3.6. RACE Model
- 3.7. ZMOT
- 3.8. Quiz
Chapter 4: Connecting with the Customer
- 4.1. Consumer Decision-Making Process
- 4.2. Customer Journey Map
- 4.3. Customer Touchpoints
- 4.4. Buyer Persona
- 4.5. Landing Page
- 4.6. Quiz
Chapter 5: Digital Marketing Channels
- 5.1. Content Marketing
- 5.2. Search Engine Optimization
- 5.3. Paid Search Marketing
- 5.4. Email Marketing
- 5.5. Social Media Marketing
- 5.6. Mobile Marketing
- 5.7. Display Ads
- 5.8. Affiliate Marketing
- 5.9. Video Marketing
- 5.10. Quiz
Chapter 6: Final Tasks
- 6.1. Final Project
- 6.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 7: Finishing the Course
- 7.1. What We Have Learned
- 7.2. Where to Go Next
- 7.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 7.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
a good course to begin with
Very useful, interesting, and dynamic.
For a digital marketer, knowing the principles is necessary. I had little marketing knowledge, but this course helped me organize my knowledge and combine it with digital tools.
It was a fundamentals but then moved to very interesting areas and I like it. It's a must for a disgital marketer. I'll take another courses and recommed.
Beginning with digital marketing without having this knowledge is impossible. I took this course as the first course in the digital marketing program, and I dare say its perfect.
- Opens in a new window.