Facebook is the social network with the most users in the world. There are about 2.2 billion users, and you can find people you know, participate in interest groups, share content, send and receive messages, make contacts, search, advertise, etc.
Among social networks, it is the one that users choose most often. Facebook is currently the most accessed website in the world. Thanks to its success and great adherence, it is considered the network that directly influences politics, culture, and the public opinion of users.
The Facebook Marketing Online Course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities and challenges that exist for businesses using Facebook. The course will also show you how to use Facebook's tools and features effectively. This course will teach you everything you need to know about using Facebook for marketing and business. You'll learn how to market your business, attract customers, and grow your audience using Facebook Business futures.
- Get familiar with social media marketing and management and its benefits
- Learn about basic getting started with Facebook and sharing content
- Understand the basic principles of using Facebook for business
- Learn how to create a business page, manage it and grow it
- Get familiar with Managing your Facebook page with the Meta business suite
- Learn about the capabilities of the Meta business suite to manage your content and audience
- Get familiar with Advertising on Facebook and creating ad campaigns
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- 2.1. What is Social Media Marketing?
- 2.2. The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- 2.3. Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- 2.4. Social Media Management
- 2.5. Quiz
Chapter 3: Introduction to Facebook
- 3.1. What is Facebook?
- 3.2. Getting started with Facebook
- 3.3. Sharing content
- 3.4. Chat and Messages
- 3.5. Privacy settings
- 3.6. Quiz
Chapter 4: Use Facebook for Business
- 4.1. Basic principles of Facebook
- 4.2. Benefits of Facebook Business Page
- 4.3. Build relationship
- 4.4. Sell products online
- 4.5. Create events
- 4.6. Create groups
- 4.7. Quiz
Chapter 5: Set up and manage your accounts
- 5.1. Create a Business Facebook page
- 5.2. Facebook Page core features
- 5.3. Post and manage content for a business Facebook page
- 5.4. Assign page roles to your Facebook page
- 5.5. Page growth strategies
- 5.6. Quiz
Chapter 6: Manage your Facebook page with Meta Business Suite
- 6.1. What is Meta Business suite?
- 6.2. Get started with Meta Business Suite
- 6.3. Share and schedule posts on Facebook
- 6.4. Post across platforms
- 6.5. Use Inbox to Communicate with Customers
- 6.6. Create ads
- 6.7. Track insights and trends
- 6.8. See all activity at a glance
- 6.9. Access helpful tools
- 6.10. Quiz
Chapter 7: Advertising with Meta
- 7.1. Create an Ad Account
- 7.2. First look at Ads Manager
- 7.3. Adding a payment method
- 7.4. Invoicing and downloading invoices
- 7.5. Ad creation
- 7.6. Campaign purpose
- 7.7. Creating a campaign
- 7.8. Creating an ad set
- 7.9. First look at the target audience
- 7.10. Advertising domains
- 7.11. Create an ad using the existing post
- 7.12. Creating a new ad
- 7.13. Quiz
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
- 8.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 9: Finishing the Course
- 9.1. What We Have Learned
- 9.2. Where to Go Next
- 9.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 9.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.