A wide range of small and large companies use eCommerce to increase sales by placing their services and products online, where consumers can check and make inquiries and place orders with the click of a computer button. eCommerce is an area of the economy in which advertising, promotion, trade, and financial transactions are carried out directly on the Internet. When you buy or sell something on the Web, that is eCommerce.
Within the eCommerce course offered by TechClass, you will learn how to use different commerce platforms that enable you to present your product on them as an online store. Yet, you don’t need to be a programmer or designer. You will also learn how to trade retail products by Dropshipping without requiring you to invest in your stock and sell them on Amazon. Additionally, the supply chain of a dropshipping service from Ali Express in China to Amazon Global stores has been completely covered.
By the end of this course, you will learn about eCommerce and how it works, revenue models, online shop features, logistics management, planning eCommerce business, and marketing strategies.
- Learn about eCommerce and how it works
- Understand the benefits, advantages, and disadvantages of eCommerce
- Get familiar with different types of eCommerce and revenue models
- Learn about miscellaneous features of eCommerce, from content management systems, store design, payment and order processing, security and reports, and metrics
- Learn about managing eCommerce logistics, warehouse management, packaging, national and international distribution, and delivery solutions, and reverse logistics management
- Get familiar with eCommerce business planning and finding a niche market
- Learn about eCommerce platforms, online marketplaces, dropshipping, and FBA Amazon
- Get to know eCommerce marketing strategies, eCommerce SEO, product promotions, getting reviews and ratings, and social media solutions for eCommerce
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to eCommerce
- 2.1. What is eCommerce?
- 2.2. How does eCommerce work?
- 2.3. Importance of eCommerce
- 2.4. Benefits of eCommerce
- 2.5. Disadvantages of eCommerce
- 2.6. Types of eCommerce
- 2.7. Revenue Models
- 2.8. Quiz
Chapter 3: eCommerce Store Features
- 3.1. Content Management Systems
- 3.2. Store Design
- 3.3. Shopping Cart
- 3.4. Payment Processing
- 3.5. Order Processing
- 3.6. Security
- 3.7. Logistics Integration
- 3.8. Mobile Compatibility
- 3.9. Return Policy
- 3.10. Customer Support
- 3.11. eCommerce Reports and Metrics
- 3.12. Quiz
Chapter 4: Managing eCommerce Logistics
- 4.1. Importance of Logistics
- 4.2. Warehouse Options
- 4.3. Warehouse Operations
- 4.4. Importance of Packaging
- 4.5. Distribution and Delivery
- 4.6. National Deliveries
- 4.7. International Deliveries
- 4.8. Reverse Logistics
- 4.9. Choosing Shipping Partner
- 4.10. Quiz
Chapter 5: Planning eCommerce Business
- 5.1. Finding Your Niche
- 5.2. Creating Your eCommerce Website
- 5.3. Choosing eCommerce Platforms
- 5.4. eCommerce Platforms
- 5.5. Online Marketplaces
- 5.6. What is Dropshipping?
- 5.7. Dropshipping with AliExpress and Shopify
- 5.8. FBA Amazon
- 5.9. Quiz
Chapter 6: eCommerce Marketing Strategies
- 6.1. eCommerce Website SEO
- 6.2. Reviews and Ratings
- 6.3. Product Promotion
- 6.4. Social Media for eCommerce
- 6.5. Quiz
Chapter 7: Final Tasks
- 7.1. Final Project
- 7.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 8: Finishing the Course
- 8.1. What We Have Learned
- 8.2. Where to Go Next
- 8.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 8.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
good one, thanks
I liked it. Thanks.
I think the course was good, especially on dropshipping, which was easy to understand. The course focuses more on people who want to start and learn from the basics.
Very clear and organized content. The course has many practical cases and explains very well how to sell on the Amazon platform. Excellent course, highly recommended.
Thank you for the great course. I'm thinking of running an online store and will refer to my course everytime I need more help.
- Opens in a new window.