A digital marketing strategy is the planning of certain steps to reach objectives defined by online media, which involves creating and publishing content through websites and social networks, email management tools, blogs, and other channels. Digital marketing strategy defines how a company can achieve its business goals through these digital channels by setting clear goals, prioritizing target groups, recognizing customer needs and behavior, and detailing channel usage and platform requirements. To put it simply, it explains how you can plan and work digitally in order to stay relevant in the long term.
In the TechClass Digital Marketing Strategy course, you will learn about preparing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from situational analysis to setting goals, applications and tools used, target audiences and buyer persona, using tactics and channels to enter the digital space, and sustainably presenting and positioning business products and services in the market for defined segment. You will also learn about core measurements and KPIs for each approach you employ for your strategy.
- Learn about the digital marketing strategy and why it is important
- Get familiar with inbound and outbound marketing
- Learn about situational analysis by creating a SWOT analysis
- Understand the importance of setting goals and creating business and marketing SMART goals
- Learn about target audiences and ideal customer profile
- Learn how to create a buyer persona
- Get familiar with different types of digital channels
- Understand what owned, paid, and earned media are
- Learn about different digital channels and strategies and how to use them
- Get familiar with digital marketing metrics for each channel
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Abbreviations
- 1.6. Copyright Notice
Chapter 2: Overview of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 2.1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
- 2.2. What Is Digital Marketing Strategy?
- 2.3. Why Do We Need Strategy?
- 2.4. Inbound Marketing Strategy
- 2.5. Outbound Marketing Strategy
- 2.6. Developing A Digital Marketing Plan
- 2.7. RACE Model
- 2.8. Quiz
Chapter 3: Situational Analysis
- 3.1. SWOT Analysis
- 3.2. How Does SWOT Analysis Work?
- 3.3. SWOT Matrix
- 3.4. Pros and Cons of SWOT Analysis
- 3.5. Quiz
Chapter 4: Digital Marketing Goals Setup
- 4.1. Importance of Setting Goal
- 4.2. Business Objectives
- 4.3. Marketing Objectives
- 4.4. SMART Goals
- 4.5. Quiz
Chapter 5: Defining the Target Audiences
- 5.1. Target Audience
- 5.2. Ideal Customer Profile
- 5.3. Buyer Persona
- 5.4. Quiz
Chapter 6: Defining Digital Channels and Media
- 6.1. Type of Digital Channels
- 6.2. Owned Media
- 6.3. Paid Media
- 6.4. Earned Media
- 6.5. Quiz
Chapter 7: Choosing Strategy
- 7.1. Website
- 7.2. Content Marketing
- 7.3. Email Marketing
- 7.4. Search Engine Marketing
- 7.5. Display Advertising
- 7.6. Social Media Marketing
- 7.7. Video Marketing
- 7.8. Mobile Marketing
- 7.9. Quiz
Chapter 8: Measuring Results & KPIs
- 8.1. Digital Marketing Metrics
- 8.2. Search Engine Metrics
- 8.3. Inbound Marketing Metrics
- 8.4. Social Media Metrics
- 8.5. Email Marketing Metrics
- 8.6. eCommerce Metrics
- 8.7. Metrics for Google Ads
- 8.8. Quiz
Chapter 9: Final Tasks
- 9.1. Final Project
- 9.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 10: Finishing the Course
- 10.1. What We Have Learned
- 10.2. Where to Go Next
- 10.3. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I am starting my own business recently. As a total beginner, I have been a bit lost. This course helps me a lot in putting ideas together and how to choose the right platforms and strategies for my business. It is recommended for beginners like me.
- Opens in a new window.