Content rules the world, and content marketing rules the Internet. Content Marketing is a technology for creating and distributing content relevant to the target audience to attract and stimulate them to take action. In other words, content marketing is information that your customers receive at the right time and in the right place.
In this course, you will learn about content marketing and strategies you need to employ as part of your digital marketing approach. You will learn about different types of content to create in your digital space, especially your website, to help better visibility on search engine results and attract more mentions from outside of your website. It covers the latest technics and findings that enable content markets to get more organic and targeted visits to their website.
By the end of this course, you will learn about different content strategies, plan them for their target audiences, create a buyer persona and content calendar, use content marketing tools, and measure their KPIs.
- Learn about the objectives of content marketing
- Learn about content marketing strategies
- Learn how to create a buyer persona and target audience
- Learn about different types of content like blogs, lead magnets, podcasts, videos, infographics, white papers, user-generated content, and social posts and how they can affect your audience
- Get familiar with a content calendar and how to create it for your content marketing strategy
- Learn about types of content for websites like pillar pages and topic clusters, linkable assets, evergreen content, and CTAs
- Learn about different content marketing tools for creating ideas, selecting keywords, managing content, collaboration, automation, analysis, and trends
- Get familiar with content marketing KPIs and analytics tools
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Understanding Content Marketing
- 2.1. Content is King!
- 2.2. Objectives of Content Marketing
- 2.3. Content Marketing or Content SEO?
- 2.4. Quiz
Chapter 3: Content Marketing Strategies
- 3.1. What is Inbound Marketing?
- 3.2. Content as Part of Inbound Marketing
- 3.3. Marketing Funnel
- 3.4. Content Marketing Funnel
- 3.5. Quiz
Chapter 4: Knowing Your Audience
- 4.1. Buyer Persona
- 4.2. How to Build a Buyer Profile?
Chapter 5: Types of Content
- 5.1. Blog
- 5.2. Lead Magnets
- 5.3. Podcast
- 5.4. Video
- 5.5. eBooks
- 5.6. Infographics
- 5.7. Email
- 5.8. White Papers
- 5.9. User-generated Content
- 5.10. Social Network Posts
- 5.11. Quiz
Chapter 6: Creating Content Calendar
- 6.1. What is Content Calendar?
- 6.2. Why Do We Need Content Calendar?
- 6.3. Creating Content Calendar
- 6.4. Essential Tools to Create Content Calendar
- 6.5. Quiz
Chapter 7: Creating the Content
- 7.1. Pillar Pages and Topic Clusters
- 7.2. Principles of Pillar Pages and Topic Clusters
- 7.3. Linkable Assets
- 7.4. Evergreen Contents
- 7.5. CTA in Content
- 7.6. Quiz
Chapter 8: Content Marketing Tools
- 8.1. Ideas and Keywords
- 8.2. Content Management
- 8.3. Content Collaboration
- 8.4. Automation
- 8.5. Analysis and Monitoring
- 8.6. Google Trends
Chapter 9: Content Marketing KPIs
- 9.1. Content Marketing KPI Basics
- 9.2. Deep into KPI Factors
- 9.3. Content Marketing Analytics Tools
- 9.4. Quiz
Chapter 10: Final Tasks
- 10.1. Final Project
- 10.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 11: Finishing the Course
- 11.1. What We Have Learned
- 11.2. Where to Go Next
- 11.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 11.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You helped me a lot. Thank you.
I liked the course; I learned how to create content for marketing purposes in a very simple and straightforward environment. I recommend it.
Very beautifully designed course for the even for beginners.
The course was very well organized. Its my third course in the digital marketing program, and TechClass made it very simple and professional. Thank you.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.