Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts and is considered an effective promotion channel. In digital marketing, it is a strategy in which there is an intermediary partner between the advertiser and his target audience; the advertiser pays only for the results obtained (conversions, leads, clicks, etc.). To achieve these results, the products or services are promoted through third-party or affiliate sites, which give space to the ads in exchange for a commission.
There are several main methods that differ in the scheme for attracting potential customers, in the payment system, and the coverage of the audience.
In the TechClass Affiliate Marketing course, you will be introduced to affiliate marketing and the principles involved in this type of marketing channel, different types of programs to start with as well as attribution models. You will also be presented with strategies, models, commission types, and procedures for developing an affiliate marketing business either as a publisher or advertiser.
- Get familiar with Affiliate marketing and understand how it works
- Learn about affiliate marketing programs and networks
- Develop affiliate marketing strategy as a publisher or advertiser
- Learn about different types of affiliate marketing models
- Get familiar with commission models
- Learn steps to get started with affiliate marketing
- Learn about marketing strategies to help the better promotion of affiliated services or products
- Review some examples of real-life affiliate models
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Intro to Course
- 1.1. Welcome!
- 1.2. About TechClass Digital Marketing Department
- 1.3. Learning Outcomes
- 1.4. Your Expectations, Goals, and Knowledge
- 1.5. Copyright Notice
- 1.6. Abbreviations
Chapter 2: Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- 2.1. What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 2.2. How Affiliate Marketing Works
- 2.3. Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- 2.4. Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 2.5. Attribution Models
- 2.6. Affiliate Fraud
- 2.7. Cookies
- 2.8. Quiz
Chapter 3: Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- 3.1. Affiliate Marketing as an Advertiser
- 3.2. Affiliate Marketing as a Publisher
- 3.3. Affiliate Website
- 3.4. Affiliate Email or Newsletter
- 3.5. Affiliate in Social Media
- 3.6. Quiz
Chapter 4: Affiliate Marketing Models
- 4.1. Influencer Model
- 4.2. Niche-focused Model
- 4.3. Location-focused Model
- 4.4. Quiz
Chapter 5: Commission Models
- 5.1. CPC (Cost Per Click)
- 5.2. CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions)
- 5.3. CPA (Cost Per Action)
- 5.4. CPL (Cost Per Lead)
- 5.5. CPI (Cost Per Install)
- 5.6. Quiz
Chapter 6: Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing
- 6.1. Find Your Business Niche
- 6.2. Know Your Target Audience
- 6.3. Content Marketing
- 6.4. Create Content That Converts
- 6.5. Search Engine Marketing
- 6.6. Search Engine Optimization
- 6.7. Link Building
- 6.8. Getting Paid Traffic
- 6.9. Quiz
Chapter 7: Example of Affiliate Platforms And Programs
- 7.1. Amazon Affiliate Associates
- 7.2. ShareASale Affiliate Network
- 7.3. Etsy Affiliate Program
- 7.4. eBay Partner Network
- 7.5. Binance Affiliate Program
- 7.6. Examples of Successful Affiliate Sites
Chapter 8: Final Tasks
- 8.1. Final Project
- 8.2. Self-study Essay
Chapter 9: Finishing the Course
- 9.1. What We Have Learned
- 9.2. Where to Go Next
- 9.3. Your Opinion Matters
- 9.4. Congrats! You did it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I wish we could learn this course more through their own affiliate marketing program as well
I just finished the course, and I loved every section. They are supportive, and the platform is just easy to use. I recommend this course to anyone just starting out and searching for a good course.?
Best for beginners to amateurs who wants to start their passion or just want to earn some extra bucks. Highly recommended. It explains everything from beginning to end.
Very practical and very useful. I am very happy and I have learned a lot. Thank you!
Very good introductory course and with the important points that are needed to start in this business.
- Opens in a new window.